Server: lostminds.typefrag.com (if you get an error, the ip is 126.96.36.199) Pass: (see guild panel in game)
GUILD BUFF SCHEDULE
Always on: +10% Magic Find & +10% Gathering Bonus
Since our guild rank names are unconventional, here's a brief rundown.
LEFT NUT - Guild Leader (Siniminister) RIGHT NUT - Guild Leader (Seddess) NUTCRACKER - a.k.a. Officer (Dru, mechjag (Joe)) FLOATING NUT - Special-situation permissions which include Guild Upgrades and WvW claiming. (Crystal, thefantasticg) NUT GRABBER - Recruiter WISE NUT - MLM GW1 Vet (those who were part of MLM back in GW1) CASHEW - May withdraw from guild stash. This goes to those who've been MLM a while, participate in guild chat and events, and are generally trusted. PEANUT - Member. May deposit in both Guild Stash and Treasure Trove, but may not withdraw (speak to an officer if you need something). ACORN - Underage member. This is reserved for very special circumstances.
(tl;dr: Don't be a nudge, don't be a douche, and use common sense.)
A. General Behavior
1. Be respectful of others. Do not belittle or otherwise be rude to other guild members without good reason. Respect others' opinions, even if you disagree.
2. It is considered unacceptable to 'charge' guild members for assistance in the game. Your interest in helping alliance members should be genuine, not motivated by profiting off them.
3. Participate in your guild. Teaming, parties, contests, forum, and guild chat are all examples. We understand not everyone may be social butterflies, but we do expect guilds as a whole to mingle with each other on a regular basis.
B. Age & Maturity
This is an adult guild, 21+. We have made one exception for the daughter of an officer, and she has become something of a guild mascot. And she's pretty damn good for a 10 year old!
C. Guild Chat
1. No WTS/WTB (within reason). Just keep in mind guild chat is not your own personal trading bazaar. If you want to buy or sell regularly to guildies, use the Trading Post section on the MLM forums.
2. No begging for gold, items, or help. Also, asking for assistance is one thing.. but if people are clearly unavailable then asking multiple times won't help.
3. While we're all adults who once in a while may enjoy some blue humor, please try to limit such statements and jokes in guild chat. Teamspeak is where we really let loose with our best material!
4. Don't expect replies from everyone. People often have their hands full and might not be paying attention to chat.
5. Don't ask too many questions that you can wiki. If you can't find it on wiki and have looked, ask in guild chat. Same goes for other things you can easily figure out yourself. (NOTE: right now we're all newbs to GW2, so this isn't as strict a rule for now).
6. No racism or bigotry. We don't want to see anything relating to intolerance. This is a game, people aren't here to have their real world beliefs or identity stepped on.
The guild uses Teamspeak as a social gathering place as well as an in game tool. Should we visit another guild's Teamspeak, please use common sense as each guild may have their own set of rules and etiquette. As with guild chat, just because you can say something, does not always mean you *should*.